The Homeshow is BACK!
Homeowners from the Greater Lansing Area fill the MSU Pavilion to attend the annual Lansing Home & Garden Show! They are looking for experts, builders, and ideas to help them create their dream homes. At the Lansing homeshow, home improvement experts are there to help with the wear and tear of the winter season, landscapers to make their yards bloom, and getting fantastic new ideas to update and upgrade the interior and exteriors of their beloved homes. If you can help them, you need to be there!
This year for the first time we are offering discounts for services.
• 10% OFF Video Conference Room Setups
• 10% OFF Home Theater or Whole House Audio
Visit our 1700 booth to claim!
Who We Are
The foundation for Smart Homes and Smart Offices (SHSO) was laid over 30 years ago when President, John Gilluly was working as a High-Temperature Alloy Metallurgist and Process Control Manager at Carpenter Steel in Bridgeport Connecticut. While at Carpenter, John successfully coordinated a synergistic implementation of Just-in-Time (JIT) techniques and Statistical Process Control (SPC) improvement methods into the management systems at Carpenter. He’s been helping people improve their processes, productivity, communications and bottom lines ever since.
John Gilluly’s introduction to quality assurance systems 25 years ago, combined with his life-long passion for technology, computer programming, and smart control systems gave birth to what is today: Smart Offices and Smart Homes. Since 2001, SHSO has focused on bringing quality technology solutions to its customers. Our mission guides us in our daily interactions with each other and our clients.
Making technology work for you!
Just like last year, our booth at the Lansing homeshow will be near the cooking stage on the east side of the pavilion. Also like last year, we will be showing off an actual smart home setup using Control4. To demonstrate the major differences in popular consumer ‘smart home’ products, and a proper all-inclusive smart home experience, we have to bring the real deal. If you’ve wanted to try out and interact with a Control4 setup, now is your chance!
- We will be the preferred Michigan Technology Company that carefully listens to the needs of our stakeholders.
- We will fulfill those needs by providing professional office and home technology products and services within an environment of respect, innovation, continual learning, teamwork, and fun.
- We will be the employer of choice by fostering an environment of open communication, fiscal responsibility, personal pride and ownership in our work.